Well as we were on our way to FedEx I started to read the paper work and we think we found an error.... That means the I800A is not on its way to Texas... I cannot believe this.I called our agency to find out what we do now... WI already has the documents and they have approved them.I have a feeling we are out of luck....
There are days in this process when you really think you can't take any more and you are going to just cry. Today was one of those days. I didnt sleep at all last night because I was so sick over this. On top of that I had to be in the crawlers room at church by 7:30am... I laid in bed at 2:45am just talking to God and trying to understand why Kenton and I have to fight to get what we want. Then we had a guest speaker at church from our Lima partnership. I was actually pretty happy that I could understand his sermon (it did get a little weird hearing it twice, the translator was a little bit behind). It was almost like it was aimed right at me.... So I wiped away the tears and realized our kids may not be ready yet. God is making sure our paperwork gets to Poland at just the right time.... Funny how when you feel absolutely hopeless something comes in and gives you a small piece of hope to hold onto.
That's beyond frustrating! I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how your heart felt when discovering the error. :( There are way too many heart wrenching parts of this process. All I can say is that these tribulations will melt away the moment you meet your child/children. But until then, keep perservering, and let yourself cry and vent. Know there are people out there who get it, and can let an ear. I hope hope hope that this is an error that can be figured out and fixed quickly!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jennifer! Nick and Lina are on it, hopefully it will be corrected soon!
ReplyDeleteHow are things going with your second adoption?
So sorry to hear this! So was it a mistake on the form you filled out or something in the paperwork that went with? This whole process is an unbelievable exercise in patience (we are STILL waiting for dates for our return trip, even though the Embassy has all paperwork and we are supposedly "good to go" anytime UGH). Hang in there and let us know if we can help or you just need to vent :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! It was an error in our home study. We are hoping to get it corrected and then re-sent to WI and Lina. It probably pushed us back a week or so.I suppose a week at this point shouldn't be that bad....
ReplyDeleteI am sure you guys are hoping to get them soon so Case doesn't have to miss a bunch of school and A can get ready to go into school. We are praying for you guys!!
We are still waiting. But we know she or he is right around the corner. :)
ReplyDelete